Company: mPower Software Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Full time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform software validation and testing, write test cases, map requirements to test scenarios, validate functionality, perform regression testing, integration testing, interface testing, and testing of downstream functions.
- Prepare any required test documentation, design and prepare test data, review test results, and evaluate for conformance with design.
- Translate verbal and written requirements and functional specifications into effective test cases and test scenarios to conduct integrated, scenario-based User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of complex health exchange systems.
- Develop and identify test data for test scenarios.
- Execute test cases and document the results of the test execution.
- Document defects identified during test case execution and work with developers to resolve the defects.
- Create test plans and test calendars to coordinate testing tasks and establish timelines.
- Utilize performance testing techniques such as performance modeling, establishing baselines, services monitoring, and profiling system performance.
- Use performance tools such as JMeter, Gatling, BlazeMeter, or similar tools to simulate usage/load of large enterprise environments.
- Perform API services testing using the ReadyAPI tool or similar tools.
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to resolve issues and validate requirements.
- Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews of test cases, test plans, and test case execution results.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
Note: The candidate must be flexible to work overtime, on-site/off-site, as needed, including weekends, holidays, and off-hours.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of complex public-facing systems.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in testing web applications.
- Experience in utilizing defect-tracking or defect management tools such as JIRA.
- Strong testing and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Proven experience working effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders from multiple functional teams in an organization.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Java/Web application tester.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience testing websites across multiple browsers, web services, back-end processing, and data validation.
- Experience in mobile testing, system testing, data migration testing, data integrity testing, and data transformation-related testing.
- Experience with backend database testing on SQL, PostgreSQL, or any other enterprise database systems, and experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in performing testing and validation of complex State-Based Health Insurance Marketplace or other healthcare systems.
- Experience with industry-standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile and Iterative SDLCs, testing methodologies, version control systems, implementation, and deployment activities.
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On