Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support Senior level Software Engineers and developers in designing J2EE software using object-oriented design patterns
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Develop Java/J2EE applications to solve highly complex technical problems
- Develop test harnesses to support software testing
- Provide software support for a real-time air traffic management system
- Debug software problems and provide solutions
- Support development of software requirements
- Help your team solve difficult problems, learn from and mentor other developers.
- Ensures software standards are met
- Experience using Java /J2EE applications
- Experience using C/C++
- Familiar with the software life cycle
- Knowledge of SQL, XML and experience with databases
- Demonstrate strength in solving complex problems
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and customer
- Flexible with schedule
Bachelor’s degree (in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field is preferred)
*Hiring all levels from 2+ years experience to 10+ years experience.
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On