Salesforce Lightning Developer
Location: Arlington, VA
Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related field
- 3+ years of software implementation, including development, across the full development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of direct experience in salesforce.com developer toolkit including Lightning components, Apex/Aura, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs, AppExchange deployment
- Solid experience with relational databases, including the use of triggers, views and stored procedures.
- Experience in designing and developing force.com components and having a strong Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and and/or RESTful APIs
- Have Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net, PHP/Python)
- Knowledge of data migration considerations, design trade-offs, and common ETL tools
- Experience working with application design principles and product configurations, agile project methodologies a plus
- Salesforce.com certifications (App Builder/Developer) or the equivalent experience with the ability to attain within 3-6 months
- Prior Consulting Experience preferred
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for development and testing
- Team player with strong listening and interpersonal skills; strong desire to take on constructive feedback/coaching and make definitive changes; self-awareness and the ability to adapt communication and interaction styles to best suit an audience, situation, or desired outcome.
- Detail and quality oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Applicant should have experience working independently and with geographically dispersed teams.
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On