Plant Design Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
BA/BS in a related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of degree
- BA/BS in a related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of degree
- 14 years of related telecommunications experience
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) certification required
- Minimum DOD Active Secret Clearance
- Must be well versed in BICSI rules, regulations, and standards.
- Minimum 8 years developing layout and design for technology systems including voice, data, and structured cabling.
- Minimum 5 years developing layout and design for outside plant infrastructure systems.
- Strong Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and industry standards and practices regarding the installation and maintenance of outside plant infrastructure.
Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively to personnel of various expertise levels. Solid Customer Support Skills in a high visibility environment. Problem analysis and problem solving. Attention to detail and accuracy.
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On