Location: Arlington, VA
- Responsible for the network design and determining the level of effort associated with the development of data, voice, and/or video, and/or communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Document solutions in Engineering Installation Plans (EIPs) and other various documents.
- Submit proposed designs to Engineering Review Board and responds to questions.
- Schedule authorized outages to implement proposed solutions.
- Plan network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- May perform network administration duties.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On