Location: Philadelphia, PA
Type: Full time
mPower is seeking a detail-oriented, methodical, and collaborative MS Access Conversion Specialist that is experienced in MS Access databases and Programming. The specialist will be in charge of migrating old 2003 databases to the new version of MS Access.
Data Conversion Specialist Tasks
· Analyze and determine conversion requirements and specifications.
· Assist with issue resolution, mentoring and training.
· Identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed.
· Communicate with clients to obtain guidance for the conversion process.
· Design, develop and execute tests that confirm the success of the data conversion process.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
· Minimum 5 years of application programming experience
· Experience in MS Access database versions
· Excellent skills in MS-Access and in MS-Excel, with specific understanding of macro creation
· Working knowledge of SQL data, with specific understanding of macro programming
· Expertise in complex macros/formulas and ability to parallel test the new application against old application to ensure successful migration
Get Notified of New Job Postings
View mPower Jobs On