Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Essential Job Functions:
• Performs highly complex testing and analyzes network systems development including integration, systems testing,
probability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system.
• Investigates and reports complex operational matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical
support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution to problems.
• Support leads and Management in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of test processes and
diagnostic programs for systems testing.
• Support leads and Management with clients on complex systems; determines system requirements; recommends process
and/or programs, coordinates project team and follows through on implementation.
• Designs and develops test plans, procedures and tools.
• Conducts customer-witnessed testing and documents results.
• Assist in mentoring the work of less experienced personnel
• Bachelor’s degree (in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field is preferred) + 5 yrs. related
• Proficient working with test tools
• Experience with FAA standards
• Communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Time Management, priority allocation and task management skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Active in perusing learning opportunities
• Willingness to travel when needed
Get Notified of New Job Postings
View mPower Jobs On