Information Security Associate
Company: mPower Software Services
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Type: Full time
This position serves as an Information Security Associate for the Information Technology Management (ITM) department, and as a technical support analyst for the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Information Security (IS)
- Assist with the coordination and execution of IT security projects for the organization under the guidance and oversight of the Director of IT Management.
- Implementation, support, and administration of vulnerability assessment, patching updates and compliance services and appliances.
- Assisting in auditing to ensure security policy compliance.
- Collaborate and build relationships with engineering and infrastructure operations.
- Develop and implement an information security and IT risk management program.
- Prepare organizational IT/IS documentation and policies / procedures, as needed.
- Communication and work with the various organizational units and stakeholders with regards to IT Risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Continuously maintain an intimate knowledge of the rapidly changing cyber-security landscape by synthesizing information about cyber-security from various sources such as Homeland Security, CERT, media, vendors, and other external agencies.
- Conduct data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans as directed by senior IS team members.
- Assisting with coordination and execution of IT security projects for the organization under the guidance and oversight senior IS team members.
- Annually maintain and obtain new certifications relevant to job duties.
- Configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of organizational desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, and VOIP phones.
- Manage the IT ticketing system create service/trouble tickets and establishes a level of priority for each ticket/request and assigns them out based on severity
- Primary service/help desk manager track, prioritize and assign tickets and assist in automate resolution processes to drive IT service delivery efficiency
- Setup, maintenance, and implementation of online and hybrid video conferencing & zoom rooms administration across the organization.
- Provide training, support and orientation to staff on use of equipment, software, and other technical resources
- Serves as back-up for support and administration of Microsoft computer networking and domain administration
- Demonstrable understanding of security operations, log analysis, and intrusion detection.
- Confident knowledge of network, application, and host security technologies
- Demonstrable experience of network management and desktop/laptop/mobile device support.
- Demonstrable experience of Windows server and desktop administration, network security principles, VPN, Firewall, and best practices.
- Experience mitigating security standards, protocols, and standard operating procedures for an organization or company.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing MS Active Directory services, Office 365 Administration; preferred experience using MS Intune, MS Autopilot, MS Exchange administration, MS SharePoint administration, and MS Teams administration.
- Able to work collaboratively and sustain effective working relationships with diverse colleagues, partners and
- Able to organize their own work and time productively
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On