Information Systems Tech B
Location: Columbia, MD
- Install new systems and upgrades, both remotely over phone and desk side
- Proficient with Computer hardware and Software troubleshooting.
- Exhibits an understanding of engineering application configurations and integration with the desktop.
- Field incoming calls from clients and answer questions, resolve issues, troubleshoot problems, and research to find the causes of issues
- Follow the reported issue from start to finish, including escalation to development and programming when necessary Perform root-cause analysis on issues and make recommendations for corrective action
- Track projects and tickets in issue tracking system, Remedy
- Create white papers and other instructive materials for use by our clients and the internal team. Provide complete and timely feedback for all work, including but not limited to call logs, checklists, client correspondence, and escalation of any issue
- This position requires a minimum of an Associate’s degree, Bachelors preferred
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Windows 7, XP and Remedy
- Minimum 4 years of technical and customer service experience
- Excellent problem solving skills are required.
- Must have excellent listening skills and speak clearly and concisely and be easily understood.
- Must be service oriented.
- Must be able to travel locally and be able to carry light computer equipment.
- Must have good writing and communication skills with the ability to document technical issues in a clear and effective manner with appropriate detail.
- Self-motivated, corporate business experience, technical assistance is desirable.
- Consideration may be given to relevant professional level experience as an offset
- Performance of duties with general supervision
Get Notified of New Job Postings
mPower Job Alerts
View mPower Jobs On